Monday, February 26, 2007

New Orleans Volunteer Work -2/23/07

It was really really nice to spend the day with Augusta at her house, and it was also great to get to know fellow volunteer David.



My main job was pulling up remaining floor tiles which required me to be in squat position for extended stretches of time. I probably couldn't have gotten a better workout for by butt and thighs with a formal trainer. LOL. Believe me, I feel it today and it feels good.



There is progress for some, there is progress for Augusta, and despite the challenges we continue to help those who are braving it.



I only wish that there was more of us to go around.



1 Comments:

Blogger sammi said...

so many would wake up the day after and complain about the aches and pains (including me). you saw it as an excellent workout. i love your attitude. great great work. thanx for all you do.

stay close,

sammi

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home